BECOME A MEMBER
How you benefit . . .
• You become an educated consumer, able to shop for services with full knowledge of your rights and options.
• You get advice from a group of knowledgeable volunteers who are not in the business of selling funeral services.
• You learn why it is important to plan ahead of time for the funeral or memorial arrangements you want.
• You also learn why it may not be wise to pre-pay for these arrangements, and what your alternatives are.
• You gain information on options for body disposal—conventional burial, “green” burial, cremation, donation of organs or the whole body, home funerals, and more.
Members receive . . .
• Our “Before I Go, You Should Know . . .” end-of-life planning kit, including our fill-in-the-blanks booklet, advance directives forms, and other informative brochures
• FCAWM newsletter
• Our biennial funeral home price survey
• Access to information and support from this organization
• Invitation to FCAWM member events, including our annual meeting (features a speaker of interest; usually held in October)
• The satisfaction of helping to support the only national organization dedicated to educating consumers on end-of-life choices and protecting their right to choose arrangements that are meaningful, dignified and affordable.
To read and print our membership form . . click here