Our 2011 Annual Meeting was held on
Sunday, October 23, 2011 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Rockridge Retirement Community
25 Coles Meadow Road, Northampton, MA
Program - a panel speaking on the topic of Anatomical Donations.
Your Last Gift:
Options for donating your organs and/or whole body;
Agencies that accept organ, tissue, or whole body donations.
- Ginnie Teed, Program Manager for Tissue Development, New England Organ Bank
- Joe Manzo, Administrative Coordinator, Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Bank
- Carol Coan, author, Unwrapping the Anatomical Gift (UMass Anthropology PhD)
A short video about the Anatomical Gift Program at the UMass Medical School was shown.
A question and answer period followed the panel presentation.
At the October 23 Annual Meeting, these people were elected:
Board of Trustees:
• 3-year term: Ceil Lewonchuk
• 1-year term: Miryam Williamson
• 1-year term: Dennis Pillsbury
• President - Sandy Ward
• Vice-President - Neal Jameson
• Treasurer - Dennis Pillsbury
• Secretary - Joan Pillsbury
There are three open positions on the board.